Deadline to apply is February 20, 2017.
Targeted health sectors:
- Aboriginal Health Services / First Nations
- Community Health Services
- Diagnostic Imaging Centers (technician and/or radiologist)
- Biomedical lab, blood bank and point of care testing (technologist or clinical specialist)
- Long Term Care and Home Care (Occupational Therapy, Social Work and/or Nursing)
- Mental Health with experience in Developmental Disability an asset
We are looking for health care professionals with specific professions:
- Physicians (Primary Care and Acute Care) with experience in Obstetrics, Surgery and Rehabilitation an asset
- Registered Nurses (Acute Care) with experience in Surgery, Emergency Medical Services, Obstetric Services and Rehabilitation an asset
Potential candidates interested in exploring this excellent opportunity to share their expertise and give back to the health care community are invited to send us a copy of their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful candidates will be required to attend this surveyor orientation session:
April 2 to 4, 2017 (Ottawa, French Session)